Marjoram – 15 mL
Marjoram supports a healthy cardiovascular system, is known for its relaxing and calming effect on tired muscles, supports the nervous system, and boosts the immune system! MARJORAM is also known as “wintersweet” or “joy of the mountains, ” Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness. Marjoram has been used in culinary dishes as well. Marjoram is valued for its calming properties and its positive effect on the nervous system when used internally.* It also supports both healthy cardiovascular and immune systems when ingested.*
- Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.*
- Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
- Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
- Apply to muscles before and after exercising.
- Apply along spine, coronet bands or directly to the area of concern for horses.
- For dogs, dilute to 2-3% and apply along spine or directly to the area of concern.