What a way to Start BOGO Week!!! Today ONLY, July 16th 2018 (US orders only), Buy One 15 mL of Serenity Restful Blend, Bet One 15 mL Lavender Essential Oil for FREE!
Talk about having a Calm, Cool Summer! These oils are for all species and for ALL things Calming.
The doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be felt immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. doTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions, and support a restful sleep when used aromatically. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce worry from life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless kid (or fur-kid). The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives dōTERRA Serenity a grounding aroma that calms the mind and soothes the senses.
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless animal.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
- Diffuse or dilute and apply topically to pets or horses, cattle, goats, or any other animal during stressful times like during fireworks, thunderstorms, shows, travelling, or even giving birth.
Lavender is one everyone knows about! Whether you need to calm irritated skin down or calm yourself down after a stressful day. Great for dogs, horses, cattle, and all species, this beautiful floral oil will be your go-to! Whether your animal is anxious or has stress in their lives, is fearful of loud noises, or gets very excited when company visits, lavender may be helpful. It helps relax muscles that are tense and soothes skin that is irritated or damaged. It is emotionally used to help calm insecurities, fear, tension, and blockages. This oil is excellent to use in transitions such as bringing a new puppy home that may miss their mother, introducing a new horse to the herd, or if you are moving to a new home or apartment. Everyone needs more lavender in their lives!
These make GREAT gifts as well – STOCK UP today!