$37.33 (retail) | $28 (wholesale)
For Today ONLY (Saturday, July 24th – US orders only), Buy One AromaTouch Massage Blend (15mL), get One Fennel Essential Oil (15mL) for FREE! Help lessen the tension from this busy week with a relaxing aroma from both of these amazing oils.
Today’s BOGO is a powerful duo – whether you worked out a little to hard or worked a little too long, or you just want to support your older animals, these 2 oils are for absolutely everyone. AromaTouch applied on your back in a relaxing massage, (or horses, or diluted properly along your dog back) releases tension, supports circulation, and eases pain. Fennel is known for its licorice aroma and supports skin, digestive and respiratory systems.
AROMATOUCH (15mL), doTERRA’s proprietary massage blend, combines the unique benefits of oils known to provide relaxing and comforting effects. AromaTouch combines our essential oils of Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit, and Lavender essential oils in a perfect blend that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques.
- Apply to neck and shoulders to promote feelings of relaxation and lessen tension or use with a carrier oil for massage.
- Give your loved one a hand massage using the AromaTouch Hand Technique and AromaTouch Massage Blend.
- Add to Epsom salts and enjoy soaking in a hot bath.
- To use with horses, apply along the spine, coronet bands, or directly to the area of concern.
- For dogs, dilute to 1-2% and apply along the spine or directly to the area of concern. They will love getting a massage from you!
- Support a slow sluggish digestive system and to alleviate digestive problems, you can dilute Fennel and massage in a clockwise rotation over the abdomen. You could also add 1 drop to water or food or take it in a veggie capsule (not recommended for cats).
- Fennel oil is great for the skin. It has strong cleansing and toning properties. Applying Diluted Fennel Oil to open wounds and cuts can protect them from becoming irritated.
- Fennel oil has laxative properties to support digestive issues.
- For respiratory support, add 2-3 drops to a water based diffuser.
- Fennel oil can be used to help boost the milk supply for lactating animals. It is great combined with basil for this purpose. You can also apply 2 drops of each, diluted, to the outside of udders/ teats.
- Support lymphatic flow by diluting and using as a massage oil.
- Safe for horses and with dogs (when properly diluted). Avoid use with cats.
Normally these oils are $57.33. – Order them today for only $37.33 or save even more with a wholesale membership!