WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (US orders only), Buy One 15 mL Tea Tree essential oil, get One 15 mL Citronella for FREE!
TEA TREE oil (also known as “Melaleuca”) has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Tea Tree oil is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Tea Tree oil promotes healthy immune function, and Tea Tree oil can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Tea Tree oil is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree oil will help purify and freshen the air.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
- Amazing benefits for horses, cattle, and goats, but use caution with dogs and cats – read more about Melaleuca with pets here
CITRONELLA essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma. With powerful pest repellent benefits, Citronella oil keeps creepy-crawlers out of the house and off your skin and clothing, as well as away from your animals. It is an ideal companion for camping, hiking, and trips to the great outdoors. Oil components include citronellol and geraniol, which are good for cleaning surfaces in and outside the home. When inhaled, Citronella oil promotes happy, positive feelings. Applied topically, it can be soothing to the skin and scalp.
- Diffuse Citronella oil to ward off insects, especially mosquitoes.
- Apply Citronella essential oil to skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil for use as a topical insect repellent.
- Add three to four drops in water to clean surfaces.
- Diffuse to promote a cheery, optimistic environment.
- Use in shampoo and conditioner to boost cleansing while adding shine and repelling bugs.
- Natural pest repellent
- Cleans surfaces
- Emotionally uplifting and stress reducing
- Skin soother
- For dogs and cats, dilute and apply to a collar or bandana or make a DIY bug spray!
- Safe to diffuse around pets – 3-4 drops in a water based diffuser with the room door open or in an open area
- For large animals like cattle, goats, and horses, add 20-30 drops in 20 oz of carrier for a quick and easy repellent!
Normally these oils are $52 – Order them today for only $28 – price includes shipping!