BOGO for July 23rd ONLY (U.S. orders only), Buy One 5 mL Blue Tansy, get One 15 mL Melaleuca AND One 5 mL Roman Chamomile for FREE!!!!
BLUE TANSY, also referred to as Moroccan Chamomile, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo color and is recognized for its skin soothing benefits. At the same time, the main chemical component Sabinene helps diminish the appearance of blemishes. Uplifting to the mood, Blue Tansy provides a sweet aroma to fill any room. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with fractionated coconut oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise to aid the body in the natural recovery process.
- Diffuse to uplift mood and create a positive atmosphere.
- Add a drop to one or two ounces of your favorite moisturizer or cleanser and apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or soothe skin irritation.
- Include one or two drops in lotion for a restoring massage after a stressful day or extreme workout.
- Add to your horses shampoo or make a homemade liniment with it after a hard workout.
- Not generally used with dogs or cats as a single oil.
ROMAN CHAMOMILE grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has gray-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used the oil for courage during war. While the most common use of chamomile is in teas, Roman Chamomile can also be found in face creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes. Roman Chamomile has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body.
- Has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body*
- Soothes the systems of the body*
- May help support healthy immune system function*
- Use a drop to help with teething on puppies or babies (dilute to 2%)
- Soothe itchy, dry skin after grooming or during dry weather. Reduces flaking
- Diffuse or dilute and apply topically to pets or horses, cattle, goats, or any other animal during stressful times like during fireworks, thunderstorms, shows, travelling, or even giving birth.
MELALEUCA is more commonly known as “Tea Tree” and has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Melaleuca promotes healthy immune function, and Melaleuca can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
- Amazing benefits for horses, cattle, and goats, but use caution with dogs and cats – read more about Melaleuca with pets here