Today Only – When you buy 1 Copaiba Essential Oil (15 mL), you get 1 Deep Blue Soothing Blend (5 mL) FREE!
COPAIBA essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion. Taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.* Although Copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits.* It’s also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health.*
- Used to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.*
- Take internally to help soothe, support, and calm the nervous system.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
- For how to use Copaiba with animals, CLICK HERE
DEEP BLUE is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue proprietary blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. A few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend diluted in doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil can be part of a cooling and comforting massage.
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
- Soothing and cooling oil blend
- Comforting part of a massage
- This product is not recommended for topical use with dogs or cats, but can be used with horses, goats, sheep, cattle, and hogs
- Not for internal use