BOGO TODAY ONLY (U.S. orders only), Buy One 15 mL Lavender, Get One 15 mL Peppermint FREE!
LAVENDER is one everyone knows about! Whether you need to calm irritated skin down or calm yourself down after a stressful day. Great for dogs, horses, cattle, and all species, this beautiful floral oil will be your go-to! Whether your animal is anxious or has stress in their lives, is fearful of loud noises, or gets very excited when company visits, lavender may be helpful. It helps relax muscles that are tense and soothes skin that is irritated or damaged. It is emotionally used to help calm insecurities, fear, tension, and blockages. This oil is excellent to use in transitions such as bringing a new puppy home that may miss their mother, introducing a new horse to the herd, or if you are moving to a new home or apartment. Everyone needs more lavender in their lives!
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless animal.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
- Diffuse or dilute and apply topically to pets or horses, cattle, goats, or any other animal during stressful times like during fireworks, thunderstorms, shows, travelling, or even giving birth.
- Internal use for horses/ Cattle: 2-4 drops twice a day in feed | Internal use for goats/ sheep: 1-2 drops twice a day in feed | Internal use with dogs: 1 drops twice a day with food or in a capsule.
- Dilute to 1% for small pets
The PEPPERMINT plant is a hybrid of water mint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally.* Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils. Peppermint essential oil can be used to cool sore muscles, energize tired animals, and soothe upset stomachs. It refreshes the air when diffused and can freshen breath with taken internally. This oil can open the airways and promote a healthy respiratory tract, as well as soothe aching joints. It is a diverse oil and one to always keep on hand! It is emotionally invigorating to the mind and body and helps when feeling discouraged or down, especially when associated with pain. Great for grumpy or dull animals, this oil has an energizing effect and helps bring joy to the heart.
- Peppermint oil be diffused, applied topically or given internally.
- When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
- Promotes digestive health when taken internally*
- Repels bugs naturally
- For horses and cattle, apply topically by dropping 4-6 drops along the spine from tail to head, over the poll for increased energy, over the chest for respiratory support, or directly to an area of concern such as over sore joints. It can be given 2 drops in feed twice a day to help support healthy digestion.
- For dogs, dilute 1 drop in 100-150 drops of carrier oil, then apply 1 drop of this mixture topically over the area of concern or by petting along the spine. You can also apply 1 drop of the diluted oil to 2 cups of drinking water for fresh breath.
- For cats, water diffusion is preferred, provided the door is open so the cat may leave the room if they wish. Only use 1-2 drops in your diffuser to start with. Not for topical or internal use with cats.
Normally these oils are $60- Order them today for only $29 – price includes shipping!
(Shipping of products will begin on November 25th)